Puppy Love: Dakota the Boxer-Lab Mix

Although I’m nearly positive my days of having a puppy are over, I can’t help but love every one I see.  Dakota, the Boxer-Lab mix is no exception!  Of course, dogs always look extra adorable when their portraits are taken by Paw Prints-Pet Portraits by Charlene.

From Charlene:  “This was one of my favorite holiday mini sessions last year! Dakota is a boxer-lab mix, and she was adopted by a past intern of mine.

holiday photos with puppy puppy Christmas shoot, on location pet photography, Lab-Boxer mix Adorable puppy photos in the woods, holiday puppy picturesI was so excited when I got to snuggle her in between photographing her on this chilly December day!”

Adorable Boxer-Lab mix standing on log, on location pet photography cute brown white puppy sitting in dead leaves, on location dog photographyLab-Boxer mix puppy sitting on the ground, winter dog photos without snow super cute puppy standing on fallen tree, on location dog photography young puppy sitting in leaves, ideas for dog photography sessions Boxer-Lab mix puppy sitting in leaves, fall/winter puppy photos

If you have a puppy I hope you’ll get some professional photos before puppyhood is just a memory!

About Custom Portraits by Charlene:   Based in the Pittsburgh area, Charlene specializes in wedding and pet photography.   Paw Prints Pet Portraits is a subdivision of Custom Portraits by Charlene and offers on-location portrait services.

Pamela says:

OMD, after raising Honey and a series of foster puppies, I don’t have puppy fever. But Dakota is adorable in those pics!

She looks like the picture you’d see if you looked up “puppy” in the dictionary.

I completely agree with your assessment!

Megan says:

Your photographs are gorgeous! And I absolutely love your layout.

OMG what a great idea to do a puppy shoot. She’s so adorable! I love the picnic in a forest theme. Very clever.

OH, I love this puppy so much!!! Looks like a combo of our three dogs – a beagle and two shepherd mixes. I’m a sucker for a tri color dog!

I wish we’d had Rita when she was a little pup. We got her when she was 7 months, so not quite full grown, but pretty close.

Hindy Pearson says:

I’ve never had a puppy, I adopt senior dogs but that never stops me from gushing over every one I meet, and yes it can get a bit embarrassing!! Dakota is so precious and the scenery is magnificent. Very impressed at how beautifully she posed.

Sydney says:

I’m the lucky owner of Miss Dakota. She is a little over 1 year old now. She is a crazy pup! She loves running around and playing with her cats! Our family loves Charlene!

I fell in love with her photos the second I saw them. Charlene is super talented!