Happy Tails: Lulu

Cathy Murai Photography sent in these photos of Lulu and her family.  Besides just being plain adorable, using the dog to announce the newest member of the family and her interactions with newborn Noah, I think these photos reflect a mindset that I share with the majority of you. Dogs are part of the family and having a baby doesn’t change that.

© Cathy Murai Photography, dog with big sister sign© Cathy Murai Photography | dog with "big sister" sign, dog announcing human's pregnancy, © Cathy Murai Photography | dog with "big sister" sign, dog announcing human's pregnancy, family photos with dog© Cathy Murai Photography | pregnancy photography session with dog© Cathy Murai Photography | newborn photography session with dog, baby in cowboy hat and dog

After a quick inspection, Lulu seems to be saying she approves!

You can see more of Lulu and her family on Cathy’s blog.  For more cute kids and pets, follow Cathy Murai Photography on Facebook too.

About Cathy Murai Photography:  Serving the Los Angeles area, Cathy Murai specializes in pet portraits,  photography for maternity, newborns, babies, and families including pets.

We are expecting our first grandchild in April and I have been looking for photo ideas! These are darling.

How exciting!

That is so exciting! I am happy for you and I’m looking forward to seeing the photos of your grandchild, and hopefully some with Bentley and Pierre.

Cathy says:

Thank you so much for featuring my work. I also captured Noah, when he was able to do the tummy time at 3 month old, with Lulu during the Halloween session. You can see their images here!

Those are awesome!

These photos are sooo cute, Lulu is so photogenic!!

Jen says:

Beautiful photos, and I love Lulu’s seal of approval there. She has the same forehead wrinkles that Laika does and I think they’re just the cutest.

I love a wrinkly dog.

Beautiful photos. Looks like Lulu is adapting fine to the new baby.