Spotlight: Spencer the Goldendoodle at Myrtle Beach

As some of you may know, last month my sister Alice and I went to the BlogPaws conference in Myrtle Beach.  It was an inspiring and information filled three days.  I loved meeting other bloggers and it was a treat to meet so many famous dogs!  One of those dogs was  Spencer the Goldendoodle.   Spencer had a beach photo session with Alice G Patterson Photography and I’m so excited to share the photos!

Spencer Goldendoodle under pier, beach dog photography

If you haven’t met Spencer yet, you need to!  He is absolutely amazing.  Handsome of course, but also incredibly well behaved, friendly, and joyful!

Goldendoodle under pier, beach dog

Goldendoodle running at the beach

dog running along beach, Myrtle Beach dog photographyIn addition to getting to hang out with Spencer, I also spent time with Spencer’s mom and aunt.   I loved getting to know them!

handsome dog sitting on beach

From Spencer:  “My mom (Reno, a Golden Retriever) and my dad (name unknown, a Standard Poodle) were both living in a North Dakota puppy mill. Along came Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM), who rescued my parents along with other dogs from this puppy mill.  While in foster care, RAGOM found out my mom was pregnant. My mom was surrounded by loving and caring volunteers throughout her entire pregnancy and delivery process. On January 31, 2008, my eight litter mates and I entered this world. In Spring 2008, I was adopted by my forever family in Southern Minnesota and the rest, as they say, is history!”

Goldendoodle shaking off water Goldendoodle shaking on beach

On Spencer’s about page, he shares that one of his goals in life is to bring a smile to everyone he meets.     handsome wet dog, GoldendoodleNow that I’ve met him, I can say “mission accomplished” for that one!

Handsome Goldendoodle at the beachbeach dog,Spencer the Goldendoodle, Myrtle Beach, SC handsome Goldendoodle lying sandy beachSpencer the Goldendoodle , dog friendly beach, Myrtle Beach Alice G Patterson dog photographydog friendly beach, Goldendoodle,large dog at the beach, dog standing in the ocean Goldendoodle at Myrtle beach, dog friendly beachwell behaved dog at the beach, wet Goldendoodle, Goldendoodle sitting in the ocean, beach dog photographygoldendoodle shadow at beach

You can see more of this epic photo shoot on Spencer’s blog.  If you aren’t already following Spencer on Instagram, you should do that now! You can also find him on Facebook, Twitter, as well as Pinterest

Follow Alice G Patterson Photography on Instagram!  Contact Alice for information about a pet photography session.

About Alice G Patterson Photography:  Based in Syracuse, New York, Alice is a lifestyle photographer.  Alice specializes in editorial work, dog photography, and senior portraits.  This summer Alice is taking her pet and commercial photography on the road, so be sure to sign up for her email list or send her an inquiry about your business and pet portrait needs.

Ann Staub says:

More amazing photos! Was excited to see these and they turned out beautiful.

Thanks Ann, the ones on Spencer’s blog are awesome too!

Spencer had an amazing photo shoot! I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Spencer at BlogPaws, but hopefully he’ll be there next year.

Thank you so much for not only sharing these images but encouraging me to come to blogpaws with you and to book sessions while I was down there. Spencer is such a wonderful and well behaved dog and it seemed like he really enjoyed his time on the beach! Of course, his humans are so fun, and I loved hanging out with Brittany and her sister! xoxo

Oh my gosh I LOVE golden doodles! They are a dog goal for me! What a beautiful boy! Following 🙂

Jana Rade says:

Every time I admire the fantastic photos. Just beautiful. We won’t be able to take many photos from now till late summer when the bugs slow down.

Awesome beach photo session! Spencer looks great. There used to be a beach pet photographer at the Coast who offered beach sessions.

sherri says:

So many ‘pinable’ images … hard to choose. Love the wet poodle look on the beach.

Spencer looks like such a sweet dog. What a unique coat and color too. Like brown sugar and super sweet. Thanks for sharing the beach photo shoot. I’ll have to check out this profile on Instagram.

Jan K says:

I was impressed with how well behaved and quiet Spencer was at the conference. I didn’t even realize he was there when sitting near him at first!
The photos on the beach are gorgeous, Alice really captured how at home he seemed there!

Wow! Gorgeous photos, Spencer is a natural at modeling! Wish I would have had time to see the beach at Myrtle Beach but BlogPaws was awesome. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos.

What a fun photo shoot! Thank you for linking up to the Showcase.

Debbie says:

Ahh, I love these beach pictures. Spencer looks like such a fun, happy pup. He definitely seems like the kind of guy to spread lots of smiles.

He exceeded all my expectations, which were very high in the first place!

Wow, that was an epic photo shoot! What awesome pictures, I bet his Mom was thrilled!

Blog Paws is so very special, a great place to meet pals old and new and learn a lot from the experience. It was my first time there and it has to be said, it was wonderful. Your pictures are a delight, and whilst we didn’t make it to the beach, it sure looks like it was the place to be for the fun loving dog.
Purrs, ERin

Karen says:

Love these pictures! Spencer is such a sweetie, Alice captured him very well! Hope you come to the conference here is KC next year! Would love to have pictures taken of my crazy Poodle Pair!

His smile says it all. love the pictures

Oh my mouses! You got to hobnob with the rich and famous canines, for sure. PURRS.

How did I miss seeing Spencer and both of you at BlogPaws?!? I was hoping to say hello. These photos of Spencer are great!

I am sorry we missed you as well! Hopefully, we will see in Kansas City!

These photos are absolutely stunning! They really showcase Spencer’s beautiful personality.

dawn says:

They’re all beautiful, it’s hard to pick a favorite!

Thanks for joining the Pet Blogger Showcase!

Thank you so much for all you kind word and for sharing more of these photos!!! I had SO MUCH FUN hanging out with you and your sister! You two make an amazing duo, just like my mom and aunt! So happy we were able to hang out so much in Myrtle Beach!!! Meeting you guys was definitely one of the highlights of my trip. And I would like to apologize for my mom being so star stuck by you two! April can’t come soon enough!!!

Spending time with you, your mom and aunt, was a highlight for Alice and me as well! I’m looking forward to seeing all of you again!

WET DOG! LOL aw…. looks like he had fun. My little one hates the water but he will play “catch me if you can” with the waves. 🙂 beautiful photos as always.

Amy Hempe says:

What a beautiful boy! Glad he likes the beach so much. Those photos are really good, too. I have found getting the perfect shot of a dog near water with a bright sun is not as easy as it seems.

OMD, these photos are amazing!! Alice is such a talented photographer. I so wish I could have had a session w/ her but I just couldn’t swing it. Spencer is such a great dog and so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing these stunning photos of him! Great job Alice!

Robin says:

These photos came out great! I love Spencer! He and his mom have a great blog that I have been visiting for a few years now. 🙂 It was great seeing both of them at BlogPaws.

OMG those photos are so amazing. I did not meet Spencer in MB, but I wish I had. I’ll have to shoot for next year.

Thanks for joining the party!

Kelly says:

Wow! What beautiful action filled photos of Spencer! I so wish I had to opportunity to have come to the conference and meet everyone – there’s always next year 🙂

Isn’t Spencer just the most photgenic dog EVER! I bet he is such a star, and he looks so friendly too. Alice you did the most amazing job.

Such beautiful photos! And the shadow on the beach is amazing.The closeup against the sky is absolutely stunning! Beautiful Spencer – beautiful photography!

Thanks for all your kind comments and observations Dorothy!

• Pingback: Pet Blogger Showcase - June 17, 2017 | Heart Like a Dog