Best (Wedding) Dogs: Coco’s and Truffles’ Dog Wedding

Little girls often plan a wedding for their stuffed animals or dogs,  but not many get to see their dreams come true.  However, when your mom is a professional wedding photographer, the reality may be better than anything you could have imagined!  Stacia Morgan, along with her daughter and her daughter’s best friend, and some brilliant wedding vendors put together a gorgeous wedding, with possibly the cutest puppy bride and groom ever.

adorable wedding dogs, dog bride and groom, canine weddingFrom Stacia:  “Truffles is a Shih-poo and Coco is a Yorkie-poo. Truffles is my dog and Coco belonged to my daughter’s friend.

wedding tent for dogs, dog wedding, Yorkie-poo and Shih-poo,

My daughter Katy and her friend Hannah had puppy play dates with the dogs and dressed them up for fashion shows.  Coco would cry when it was time to leave, and Truffles would bark by the door after she left.   The dogs became inseparable so the girls decided they should marry so they would never part.

dog bride and groom in tent, wedding dogs little Yorkie mix wearing pink floral crown Save the Date for dog wedding truffled treats, puns

Eventually, we moved to another state.  Hannah recognized the bond that Coco and Truffles have for each other, and gave us Coco so the dogs could be together.  Her mother is a vet so they have many pets. The girls participated in a lot of the planning.”

dogs and chicken in coop, cute dog photos adorable white rabbitcute dogs in hot air balloon, wedding dogslittle dogs in wedding balloon, styled shoot dog weddingThe details are incredible, and you can get a good look at both the details as well as behind the scenes in this video from Sky Born Visual.   These wedding flowers, cakes, chocolates, and stationery, are some of the prettiest I’ve seen!

Wedding Vendors for Coco’s and Truffles’ Big Day

Videographer:  Sky Born Visual

Photographer: Stacia Morgan Photography

Floral Designer: Floral Fantasy Weddings

Venue: Island Home Nursery

Event Planner: Island Life Events

Confections: Key Largo Chocolates

Invitation Designer: Kitty’s Hand Krafted

Bakery: Maggie’s Bakery Key Largo

Groomer: Sammy’s Paw Mobile

Follow Skyborn Visual on Instagram, as well as Stacia Morgan.

About Stacia Morgan Photography:  Based in the Florida Keys, Stacia specializes in wedding photography.

This may just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! The third photo especially! Loved the cake with the golden dog bones, too!

I’m glad these two lovebirds found each other and were able to stay together when Hannah moved.

Hindy Pearson says:

Brilliant and probably the cutest photo shoot I’ve ever seen! The dogs look amazing, and truly happy, and the scenery is stunning. Hope they have a long and happy life together!!

I let my friend’s kid pick out Mr. N’s outfit for a pet fashion show. She picked out a white lacy wedding dress complete with veil. Did he wear it? Yup.

Kamira says:

I am so sharing this! This is hands down the cutest wedding ever! I love all the decorations and outfits and the food. Divine and great detail. It’s like a doggie wedding fairytale!

Joelle says:

This is so pretty and cute! Very creative and charming! I think dogs and humans alike would be delighted with this wedding!

Jana Rade says:

Awww, what a happy couple! 🙂 Love it. I’m used to seeing photos of dogs participating in weddings, but this goes beyond that.

What an amazing wedding. Not only are the dogs too cute and looking happy but all the details from the invitation to the flowers to the outfits to the food etc. Gorgeous photos, lucky girls, couple and guests.

Oh my dog, that is possibly the cutest thing EVER! I am also in awe of the selflessness of Coco’s family. Obviously, the dogs love each other and were given the greatest gift-togetherness.

I was really impressed with Coco’s first family as well!

What a cute idea and I love the photos. I remember a couple of decades ago when they had a wedding for two dogs on Days of Our Lives! At the time, I thought they were a little crazy, but maybe they were on to something.

My mother-in-law is a big Days of Our Lives fan, I’ll have to ask her about that episode.

Oh, my…looks like the best friends are going to have a very happy marriage. It’s obvious that they like being the center of attention too 🙂

How cute! The photos are amazing! I can’t imagine putting on such an extravagant event for two dogs, but based on the pictures alone, it looks like it turned out to be well worth the effort.

A styled shoot is always a lot of fun for the vendors too!

Helen says:

This is so adorable! I love these pictures! Seriously the cutest wedding ever!

Jess says:

Wow! What a special event! What cute pups. So sweet that their humans planned such a nice celebration for them!

Adorable!!