Happy Tails: Winnie and Ana the Standard Poodles

I love it when people include their dogs in family portraits! Standard Poodles, Winnie and Ana, joined their humans for a lovely session with Deb from Annie Sharp Photography.

family portrait with standard poodles

From Deb:  “I was asked to help re-create family photos that were taken many years ago incorporating the family pets.  We had the most beautiful of evenings at Historic Rockford Plantation in Lancaster.  We captured some amazing family images while the sun went down.

woman and her dog, Standard Poodle, lifestyle portraits woman and her brown Poodle, dog photography

From Andy and Ruth:  “Our daughters are Ashley and Katie. Our furry family members are Winnie, the brown standard poodle who is ten and Ana, the silver standard poodle who is six.

young woman and Brown Poodle, lifestyle family portraits young woman sitting on porch steps with brown dog, girl and her dog Katie raised Ana as a service dog (in training) for the first 18 months of her life.

girl and her poodle, lifestyle pet photographyHowever, when Ana went into secondary training, she started showing signs that she was probably not meant to be a service dog. After UDS decided to release her from the program, Katie adopted Ana.

girl and her dog, woman and silver poodleShe now lives with us and is thoroughly enjoying life as one of our family members.”

Follow Annie Sharp Photography on Instagram.

About Annie Sharp Photography: Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania,  Deb Kepiro is the photographer at Annie Sharp Photography.  She specializes in family portraits as well as wedding photography.

What a beautiful family and love the story, they always bring a smile to my face

Thanks so much!

Julia Williams says:

Those family photos are so precious! I love it when pets are included in the family portrait — they should be!

I’m in complete agreement with you.

I LOVE those pictures! And seriously, in the first one? Without the fur-kids, I don’t think it would look complete. PURRS.

Shannon says:

Super cute! I need to get my family to update our family portrait. Thanks for the reminder!

What a beautiful setting for family portraits. The late afternoon light makes the people, pups, and nature glow!

I say it all the time; I wish I could get some professional portraits made of my girls and me together. I would love to have a professional photograph done of the three of us. I love these photos.

I’m going to try and find the perfect photographer for you 3!

Kamira says:

What a beautiful family portrait. I love the backdrop with the autumn leaves and colors. Ana and Katie have such grace and sophistication. 🙂 I love that the family included their pets because they really are family members too!

Not all dogs are cut out for service, but I’m happy Ana found her place as a beautiful loving pet. These are wonderful photos!

I’m so glad for her too!