This post is sponsored by Natural Balance and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word the word about Natural Balance Wild PursuitTM, but Daily Dog Tag only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Balance is not responsible for the content of this post.
Fall is the perfect time of year to take our dogs out for a hike or long walk in Central New York. We had such beautiful weather last weekend that my sister Alice Patterson and I couldn’t resist taking her dog, Franny, on a spontaneous outing. Alice found Franny roaming the streets in Los Angeles as a stray about six years ago.
Thankfully, Franny no longer has to fend for herself.
- Developed to feed your pet’s ancestral cravings, Natural Balance Wild Pursuit is a high protein, grain-free food based on three proteins with freeze dried raw meat. Wild Pursuit is available in both wet and dry food, all Natural Balance products are backed by their Buy With Confidence guarantee.
- • Meets the nutritional needs of dogs and cats by closely resembling the diet they would have eaten in the wild.
- • Every product (except treats) contains a balanced blend of three protein sources (eg trout/salmon/tuna or lamb/chicken/guinea fowl) and freeze dried raw pieces
- • Choose from unique proteins like guinea fowl, quail, trout, walleye
- • 100% grain free formula
Franny appreciates having her meals delivered to her bowl instead of trying to catch her meals herself.
If Franny could talk I think she would advise other dogs to “Embrace your wild side, but eat at home!” You can find local stores and online options to purchase Wild Pursuit by visiting their Where to Buy Natual Balance Products page.
About Alice G Patterson Photography: Based in Syracuse, New York, Alice specializes in dog photography, senior portraits, and all the photography needs of small business owners including portraits and product photography. Franny is one of Alice’s three dogs.