Happy Tails: Mika the Shiba Inu

I have a feeling that Mika the Shiba Inu always looks like she has good news to share.  However, this was especially true the day she was photographed by Amy Hung Films & Photography.

Happy Shiba Inu standing on bed, on location photography From Amy:  “I love when my clients bring their dogs to the photo session. I know that to every family, their dogs are like their children. I have a dog myself, and he is basically my everything! Mika is the name of Evelyn and Donald’s dog.

happy dog sitting on bed, humans in background, lifestyle dog portraits

She was very energetic when I was there taking photos.

couple and dog on bed, Shiba Inu, SF family pet photography Shiba Inu licking pregnant woman's face, maternity session with couple and their dog woman laughing as dog licks her, lifestyle pet photography adorable Shiba Inu looking up towards sonogram, maternity session with dog, creative ideas for baby announcement

I can already tell that there will be tons of fun and laughter in the house when the baby boy is born.”

pregnant woman and dog dancing, black and white lifestyle family/pet photography couple and dog outside at sunset, winter portraits with dog family maternity session, SF family portraits, couple and dog sitting on water's edge at sunset

You can see more of this maternity session on Amy’s blog.

Follow Amy Hung Films on Instagram.

About Amy Hung Films & Photography:  Based in San Francisco, California, Amy specializes in wedding videography, branding videos, and portrait photography.

Becky says:

Shiba Inus are so pretty! These are gorgeous photos. My aunt and uncle used to have two of them, unfortunately they both passed within the past year or two. But they were great dogs!

These are such lovely photos! And look at that face, what cute dog! 🙂

Liz says:

Aww what a beautiful Shiba Inu! And these photos are so precious! Love it and congrats to the growing family!

Robin says:

Omg, how adorable!!! I love Shiba Inus–they look just like a fluffy version of my dog–and this one’s excited expressions are just so perfect for the sentiment of this shoot 🙂

Mika looks like such a happy, joyful dog! What a beautiful smile. I have a feeling Mika will be such a good friend to her new little brother.

I think so too.

Yolanda says:

What a beautiful photo shoot and gorgeous pup! I would LOVE to do something like this with my fury baby! Love 🙂

I hope you can!

Kamira G. says:

Aww this is very sweet. Family of 3 will now be 4. I love the way the photos capture the love among each other and pride of being a new big sister soon! Congrats to them.

Jess says:

These photos are so beautiful!! Mika is going to be a wonderful big sister! Also, I totally recognize where these photos were taken! This is the town I grew up in 🙂

What a great maternity photo session. Mika has such a gorgeous smile!
Love & biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

Val Silver says:

Mika has a lovely smile. The picture of her on the bed with her people in the background is my favorite.

This was so adorable! Lovely photos as well!

Monika says:

Such a beautiful family photos! Mika brings even more positive spirit to the photos.

Adorable Shiba. She does have a very bright and eager face!