Inspired by the Dogscar cartoons by Off the Leash, I thought it would be fun to categorize some of the dogs I’ve been fortunate to feature. Please note this was a last minute idea and although every dog is awesome, I could only choose a few. Many dogs could fit into more than one category, but I tried to keep things simple. As I am getting ready to hit “publish” I realize that I unintentionally excluded a few of my favorites. Please accept my apologies if I missed your favorites!
Most Adorable Puppy
Best Canine Good Citizen All of the nominees are therapy and/or service dogs!
11. Ernie & Elmo – Nicole Begley Photography * 12. Ben – La Caniche Fou * 13. Jackson– Alice G Patterson Photography * 14. Charlie – Dana Cubbage Photography * 15. Chester – Posh Pets Photography * 16. Lana – Jaimee C. Photography
17. Dee Dee – Purple Pet Collar Photography * 18. Gus – Orange Girl * 19. Jake, Jackie, Bailey – McGraw Photography * 20. Barkley – McGraw Photography * 21. Milo the Small – Milo the Small * 22. Parker and Lily – Britt Croft Photography * 23. Kiya – Dana Cubbage Pet Photography
24. Harper – Skyy Blue Photography * 25. Pepper – Megan Dailor Photography * 26. Badger & Wyatt – Chocolate Moose Images * 27. Dusty – McGraw Photography * 28. Jack – Gooch Too Photography * 29. Maddie – Charlotte Reeves Photography
Most Dynamic Duo
30. Maggie & Chloe– Nuance Pet Photography * 31. Enzo & Hughie– Meredith Perdue Photography * 32. Lexi & Riley– Britt Croft Photography * 33. Oscar & Ruffian– Lindsay Docherty * 34. Millie & Ruben– Studio Fido Photography * 35. Ross & Rusty– Lacey Rablais Photography * 36. Mabel & Leroy– Orange Girl * 37. Guiness & Little Man– Alice G. Patterson Photography
Biggest Scene Stealer
38. Bella – BG Productions * 39. Elvis– Lucy Munoz Photography * 40. Dixie– Melissa Jill Photography * 41. Kaylee– Allison Shamrell Photography * 42. Granny Giggles– Erin McNulty Photography * 43. Biscuit– Sarah Der Photography * 44. Dexter– Murray Photography * 45. Rowdy– Jen Madigen Photography * 46. Bennet– Katelyn James Photography * 47. Wilco – Sarah Der Photography * 48 – Jack– Tiff Photography
Most Suspenseful: Ready for Adoption Representing millions of homeless dogs, these 6 nominees are living a life of suspense, waiting to find out who will adopt them.
Most Gorgeous Girl
55. Sprinkles – Black Box Photography * 56. Sophie– Ayres Photography * 57. Indiana– Two Birds Photography * 58. Tana– Purple Collar Pet Photography * 59. Paris–Emilee Fuss Photography * 60. Riley– Charlotte Reeves Photography
Most Handsome Dog
61. Buddy– Emilee Fuss Photography * 62. Porter– StudioFido Photography 63. Red– Charlotte Reeves Photography * 64. Charge– Charlotte Reeves Photography * 65- WolfCub– Wolf Shadow Photography * 66. Charlie– Wolf Shadow Photography
Who would you have nominated? And could you pick a winner? Should I run a contest for fun and ask people to vote? I’d love to hear what you think.